Careers in Art for People with Disabilities
Gateway Arts, a Vinfen service, provides professional development for adults with disabilities who have talent in fine art and hand crafts. Artists pursue unique and individualized careers, learn and develop new skills with the support of a professional staff of artists, and receive local and international recognition through Gateway Arts’ onsite and online store and gallery.Our Mission
Information for Artists, Families, and the Public
- We are open. For information about our COVID-19 response, click here.
- The Studios are currently open to Gateway Arts staff and artists only.
- If you are an artist or family member of an artist who wishes to work in the studios please contact Ted Lampe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-734-1577 x10
- For all other inquiries, please email email@example.com
- The Gateway Arts Store and Gallery is open for walk in customers.
Gateway Arts is a program of Vinfen. To learn more about Vinfen, and for more resources related to COVID-19, visit vinfen.org.