Thank You, Donors!
To our 2022 donors, thank you! With your help, we are celebrating our past and creating our future. Let’s make this journey together.
- 1156 Foundation
- Anonymous, Donor Advised at The Chicago Community Foundation
- Anonymous, Donor Advised, Vermont Community Foundation
- Aronson Family Charitable Fund
- Lorri Berenberg + Robert Wilstein
- Beverly + Bob Bernson
- Elena Boiardi
- Brookline Community Foundation
- Margaret Burchenal & Dan Reagan Charitable Fund
- Edmund + Betsy Cabot Charitable Foundation
- Virginia Wellington Cabot Foundation
- Maryellen Cahill
- Janet + Anthony Caliri
- Amanda Clark
- Robert Daves + Jennifer Jackson
- Sarah Delaney
- Bruce Dow
- The Dunn Family
- Rae Edelson
- Sarah, Laura + Andrew Eisenmann
- James and Linda Finnerty
- John & Suzanne Fitzgerald
- Nina Fletcher
- FJN Charitable Foundation
- Daniel and Miriam Freedman Charitable Fund
- Geller Family Trust
- Grace Gregor
- The Hamilton Company Charitable Foundation
- Atul Gawande Family Trust
- Beth Kantrowitz + Ben Scheindlin
- Cheryl + Jeffrey Katz
- Cindy Kleine
- Patti + Jonathan Kraft
- LaFleche Giving Fund
- Massachusetts Cultural Council
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- The Linda Hammett Ory + Andrew Ory Charitable Trust
- Nancy Patton
- Pilot House Associates Employee Giving Program, Donor Advised
- Martha Richardson + Avrum Belzer
- Yesim + Mark Richardson
- Jan Rubin
- The Segal Shulock Charitable Fund
- Carl and Ruth Shapiro Family Foundation
- Jessica Straus + David Berson
- Sturtevant Family Giving Fund
- Squillace & Associates, P.C.
- Tiny Tiger Foundation
- Robin Villa
END OF YEAR CAMPAIGN 2022
Gateway Arts is delighted to share that we exceeded our 2022 goal to raise $100,000 to support our program.
Dozens of individuals and families stepped up with philanthropic contributions that will ensure Gateway artists have the professional support, materials, and facilities they need to create remarkable work in our studios that we can share with the wider world via the Gateway Arts Gallery and Store.
GIVING TUESDAY 2022
We are blown away by the generosity of our community. Every dollar counts in our efforts to foster careers in art.
A TASTE OF GATEWAY 2022
With the help of our amazing community of supporters, we were able to raise over $100,000 to support the careers of over 90 artists with disabilities. Your donation has a powerful impact on redefining employment for adults with disabilities.
END OF YEAR CAMPAIGN 2021
We are grateful to all those who donated to our End of Year Campaign. Your support gives us hope in the new year, as we continue to restore and rebuild.
GIVING TUESDAY 2021
Thank you to everyone who donated to our 2021 Giving Tuesday Campaign. With your help we will continue our mission to help talented individuals develop meaningful careers as working artists.
A VIRTUAL TASTE OF GATEWAY
Our first virtual annual fundraiser was one of our most successful so far. We cannot provide services without the help of a growing, supportive community. We are so thankful to our continuous supporters and to our new donors who helped us reach our goal of $100,000. These funds are being used now to sustain the center and bring our artists back to the studios.
FIRESIDE READING 2021
Donors, you touched us with an incredibly successful, heartfelt event that we will remember for years to come. A hearty thanks to Chris Cooper and Marianne Leone for making this event so special. Watch the video here.
END OF YEAR CAMPAIGN 2020
We reached our $100,000 goal for our annual End of Year campaign in 2020!
GIVING TUESDAY 2020
Gateway Arts could not provide studio art services to over 100 artists with disabilities without the generous support of a caring community. Thank you so much for your support!
A TASTE OF GATEWAY 2020
We reached our $100,000 goal for our annual fundraiser, A Taste of Gateway 2020!
GIVING TUESDAY 2019
In 2019, Gateway Arts participated in #GivingTuesday. Thank you to all who joined us by participating in any of the following ways this giving season: enjoying a seasonal cocktail at Matt Murphy’s Pub in Brookline, MA; visiting Brookline First Light holiday shopping kickoff at The Gateway Store, 62 Harvard St., Brookline MA, 02445; shopping at The Gateway Store and Gallery; donating to Gateway Arts in the days leading up to, or on #GivingTuesday, December 3, 2019.
END OF YEAR CAMPAIGN 2019
We reached our $50,000 goal for our annual End of Year campaign in 2019!
Thank you to all of the Foundations that offered us Grants.
Thank you to all of our unsolicited donors who keep us going.
To all of our supporters, partners, customers, collectors, donors, and friends, THANK YOU.
Image by S.C. Maher